Stamford Santa Fun RunApplication Centre
Stamford Santa Fun Run (SSFR) 2022
- The next SSFR will take place on Sunday 4th December 2022 at Burghley Park with online entries opening on the 1st October 2022
- The SSFR 2021 was a sell-out – all 1500 places were sold prior to the event so book early this year!
Sponsors and donors for the SSFR 2021
- Thanks to the kind generosity of our Sponsors/Donors and for the 1500 Santa entry fees the SSFR 2021 was able to make a substantial donation to our three designated charities (details given below)
Designated Charities for 2021: a cheque presentation ceremony was held on the 24th January 2022
- Designated charities: 1) Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice, 2) Mindspace Stamford and 3) Rotary Burghley
- The “Total Surplus” (differential between revenue and expenditure) was about £26,000 and the “Available Surplus” (monies available to distribute to the three designated charities) was set at about £23,000. The “Residual Sum” (differential between Total Surplus and Available Surplus) of about £3,000 is retained for initial expenses for hosting SSFR 2022
- From the Available Surplus the following donations were made to the three designated charities: £15,000 to Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice, £4,600 to Mindspace Stamford and £3.500 to Rotary Burghley
- Although the Stamford Striders plays the lead role in providing largely the manpower resources prior to, during and post-event they do not receive any financial benefit from the SSFR – it is the “feel-good” activity of the Stamford Striders.
Sponsorships and donations for 2022 – let us know if you are interested
- It is anticipated that many of our SSFR 2021
sponsors/donors will support us again in 2022. However, if your organisation is
interested in becoming a sponsor in 2022 then please let us know early so you
can budget timely internallyvia our Contact Us page.
- The SSFR Team plans to initiate contacts with existing and new sponsors/donors earlier this year so we have more time to prepare promotional materials and plan sponsorship and promotional activities. In 2021 lockdown severely imposed time constraints on our plans; this we plan to avoid in 2022!
Please note the Stamford Striders and The Rotary Club of Stamford Burghley take data protection extremely seriously. The information you give on registration and thereafter will only be used to enable the complete on line entry process to take place and will never be passed to a 3rd party. The Event Organisers will only contact you otherwise to provide information on current and future Santa Fun Runs.