Stamford Santa Fun RunApplication Centre
You should complete the following steps before the event begins:
- Go to My Entries and download the Race Number Sheet for each entry.
- Print each Race Number Sheet on a single A4 page.
- Where applicable, please complete, in block capitals, the medical details on the sheet. This is in order to help medical staff assist the runner in the event of a medical problem.
- Collect your Santa Suits! (Details below.)
- Like us on Facebook and click ‘Going’ on our Event to stay up to date with #StamfordSanta Fun Run news and exclusive pictures from the day!
Note: a PDF reader is required to view and print the Race Number Sheets. You can download Adobe PDF Reader for free here.
If you're entering as part of a team, you can add your entries to teams from your entries page.
Santa Suits can be collected at the following address:
Christ Church Access and Learning Centre
Telephone: 01780 766445
Note: Green Lane can be reached by Recreation Ground Road then continue straight up the hill. A map of the area can be seen by clicking here.
Collection times are as follows:
27th November to 4th December 2021 inclusive, during the following times:
- Saturday 27th November and 4th December - 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sunday 28th November - 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday 29th November, Wednesday 1st and Friday 3rd December - 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday 30th November and Thursday 2nd December - No Collection.
Important! To ensure your entitlement when you go to collect your Santa Suit, please show us your confirmation email or Race Number Sheet(s). Thank you for your assistance.